When you partner with KBZ, you have access to an outstanding service program that extends across the full lifecycle of your collaboration technology deployment. From early-stage project planning and assessment to on-site engineering, project management, training, contract management support, and technical support, our ZCare Services are there for you.
Watch this short video about common issues and solutions in videoconferencing:
Our highly skilled technicians have over 10 years of collaboration technology and technical support experience, and are Cisco Master Core Bridge Certified and Cisco Master ATP Certified. We act as an extension of your team or can transfer skills to your own team, making you more competitive. Whether you need to implement, expand or optimize your system, ZCare Services can accelerate your success by minimizing risk and maximizing system uptime and usability.
- Planning and Design Services
- Implementation Services
- Operating Services
- Optimization Services
- ROI and Collaboration Expansion Services
Planning and Design Services
Project success guided by a team of pre-sales Engineers who understand the risks, shortcuts, and best practices.
On-time, on-budget deployments from expert on-site Engineers.
Continuous customer satisfaction with maximum system uptime and usability.
Prove greater ROI with functionality that drives efficiencies for customers.
ROI and Collaboration Expansion Services
Future-proof every system’s expanded features and functionality.
ZCare Services include:
- Pre-sales engineering, account support, and contract management teams devoted to building a comprehensive solution
- Dedicated project management and installation teams that deliver expert solution designs, including network assessments
- On-site engineers that support implementation by setting up hardware and software, training users and transferring knowledge
- Cloud managed video and proactive notification maintenance services that allow you to easily adopt video without the up-front investment costs
- 24/7 online ticket access and post-sales support assistance, including remote diagnostics and an online knowledge base